Telewest BB - any good?

Old July 24th 04, 05:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
marky

Default Telewest BB - any good?

one word....CRAP
"Steve Evans" [email protected] wrote in message
As per subject.
Just moved home and BT can't swap the existing Telewest line over to
BT until the 9th (damn them), so I'm contemplating keeping the line so
I can get Telewest phone/BB up and running quickly.
I would appreciate some real-life opinions on their service, and
technical info regarding hardware requirements, IP allocation, ports
blocked or not, etc.

No furniture in there at the moment, more importantly no BB. Got to
get your priorities right

Ta

--
steve AT steveevans DOT org