No caps, low cost and short contract is this the best ?

Old July 25th 04, 01:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
chester

Default No caps, low cost and short contract is this the best ?

Found these people: www.cpbb.co.uk

They are offering a 512k for 18.99 on a three month contract with no
caps, sign up is 29 quid

I can migrate for 99p and get my first month free too, still with a
three month contract

1 meg is 25.99

2 meg is 35.49

Is the 2 meg worth the extra tenner a month ?

Is this the best price out there for unlimted, no caps, no
restrictions on P2P etc ?

A mate of mine uses them and says they are good but I want to find
someone cheaper so I can get one over on him, he always does this to
me

Anyway of getting out of a BT contract early ? 12 months seems like
forever.. only have 6 weeks to go now ..