Used Aculab cards for sale

Old July 26th 04, 08:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pspk

Default Used Aculab cards for sale

Hi Netizens,
I have several Aculab PCI cards on sale - both 1xT1/E1 and 4xT1/E1 PM4
variety. We used these cards to perform load tests against our VoIP
systems. Please let me know if you are interested. They are $1000 per
card - fully tested and guaranteed against DOA.

Thanks,
Praveen