BT Openzone

Old July 28th 04, 11:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith WEBSTER

Default BT Openzone

I guess WLAN hotspot useage must be increasing as I received notification
yesterday from BT Openzone that my Openzone 120 (120 minutes a month for
10) subscription taken out 3 months was going to be "upgraded" to either
Per Minute (20p per minute but no monthly charge) or Subscription (4000
minutes per month costing 25 per month).

This is great except I only use the service about 110 minutes per month!!
Phoned BT and their response was "tough if you don't like it we'll waive the
12 months minimum period when you signed up for in taking BT Openzone 120".

Any body know of any alternative Hotspot access providers???

Old July 28th 04, 12:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Networkguy

I guess WLAN hotspot useage must be increasing as I received notification
yesterday from BT Openzone that my Openzone 120 (120 minutes a month for
10) subscription taken out 3 months was going to be "upgraded" to either
Per Minute (20p per minute but no monthly charge) or Subscription (4000
minutes per month costing 25 per month).

This is great except I only use the service about 110 minutes per month!!
Phoned BT and their response was "tough if you don't like it we'll waive
the
12 months minimum period when you signed up for in taking BT Openzone
120".

Any body know of any alternative Hotspot access providers???

Loads but you need to tell us where you are going to be using it.

T-Mobile seem to be in most Starbucks but not all.

Try using one of the online hotspot locators so see who offers service in
the locations you require.