One way sat broadband

Old July 28th 04, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Vernon

Default One way sat broadband

Hi,
I'm looking into one way sat broadband as I can't get adsl or isdn.
can any one tell me how well it works, would there be a limit on the amount
I could download, and could you please recommend a supplier. I would like to
be able to download mp3's and the odd movie.

Many thanks.

Old July 29th 04, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Michael Vernon" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm looking into one way sat broadband as I can't get adsl or isdn.
can any one tell me how well it works, would there be a limit on the amount
I could download, and could you please recommend a supplier. I would like to
be able to download mp3's and the odd movie.

Many thanks.

I have been looking into this myself today. www.cpsat.co.uk seems to be getting
alot of good reviews.

Old July 30th 04, 12:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adam Lipscombe

I had satdrive for 6 months.
Unreliable / well flaky...... ISDN much better.

Cheers - Adam