dsl modem purchase

Old July 29th 04, 12:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
afdvdf

Default dsl modem purchase

Hi
At the moment we have ntl 1mb with cable modem and a linksys wireless
router, we have just signed up for 2mb bulldog, can I just buy a dsl modem
and connect it straight to my existing router? if so any ideas what would be
a good dsl modem (internal/external) something reliable and fast?
thanks in anticipation
John Veall

Old July 29th 04, 01:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Piers James

Yes you can jst buy a DSL modem. Make sure it is ethernet based. I'm sure
Linksys do a suitable model. I use a D-Link, current version of what I have
is the DSL-300T:-

http://tinyurl.com/4q954