Transfering ownership of BT Satellite Broadband

Old July 29th 04, 12:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
P H

Default Transfering ownership of BT Satellite Broadband

Hi Guys,

I can't find any information to support this. A customer of mine is giving
up her BT Satellite Broadband connection as she is just about to get ADSL
Home500. She has passed the line loss test done with the Hawk tester okay
and 2 or 3 of her neibours already have ADSL. What I need to find out is if
the Satellite equipment has any value on the 2nd user market. BT have
already told her that they don't need to visit to remove the kit as she has
paid for it outright and it is hers to do with as she likes. BT have also
stated that ownership could be transfered to the next owner of the house if
she moved, but given the high cost of satellite and the added fact that
landline ADSL Broadband is availible I can't see anyone wanting to do that.

--
. .))