Offline way to find Wifi Hotspots

Old July 29th 04, 11:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Riverwalk Mobile

Default Offline way to find Wifi Hotspots

great for the new wifi enabled Ipaq

www.riverwalkmobile.com

free
updated monthly
no spam
works on laptops, smartphones, pdas and ipods
Old July 30th 04, 12:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Harvey Van Sickle wrote:
[posted and mailed]

On 29 Jul 2004, Riverwalk Mobile wrote

free
updated monthly
no spam
works on laptops, smartphones, pdas and ipods

And is a list of hot-spots in North America.

So -- duh -- it's of very little interest when spammed to a UK telecoms
group.

You just need a really, really good antenna.
Has anyone done 802.11 moonbounce?

Old July 30th 04, 01:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harvey Van Sickle

On 29 Jul 2004, Ian Stirling wrote

Harvey Van Sickle wrote:
[posted and mailed]

On 29 Jul 2004, Riverwalk Mobile wrote

free
updated monthly
no spam
works on laptops, smartphones, pdas and ipods

And is a list of hot-spots in North America.

So -- duh -- it's of very little interest when spammed to a UK
telecoms group.

You just need a really, really good antenna.
Has anyone done 802.11 moonbounce?

It's not due until 802.11z.

--
Cheers,
Harvey
Old August 1st 04, 09:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

Erm,

What's 'offline' about this unless I print out a full list?

L3K