Anyone on Tesco Broadband?

Old July 30th 04, 10:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
§meagol

Default Anyone on Tesco Broadband?

Having been a Tesco.net dial-up subscriber for over a year now I enquired of
them when they would be offering a broadband service. I was told to expect
to see something in their stores possibly in August. However I see from
this link

http://www.tesco.net/help/broadband/

it is already available to soft launch customers.

Anyone on this service? If so what is it like?

TIA
--
$meagol

---