Where Should I Sell A BT Satellite Dish And Modem

Old July 30th 04, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kimball K Kinnison

Default Where Should I Sell A BT Satellite Dish And Modem

I now have ADSL - I used to use BT Satellite before my exchange was enabled
however. Is the dish and modem worth anything or should I just bin it.! (It
would need to be a big bin ) If it is worth selling and other than Ebay
where would the best place to advertise it be?

Old July 30th 04, 11:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Kimball K Kinnison wrote:
I now have ADSL - I used to use BT Satellite before my exchange was enabled
however. Is the dish and modem worth anything or should I just bin it.! (It
would need to be a big bin ) If it is worth selling and other than Ebay
where would the best place to advertise it be?

Does it still work?
How much would it cost to reactivate?
Old July 31st 04, 01:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
P H

See my post "Transferring ownership of BT Satellite Broadband" I have asked
the same question (more or less). No answer as yet.

Phill

Old July 31st 04, 09:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kimball K Kinnison

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
Kimball K Kinnison wrote:
I now have ADSL - I used to use BT Satellite before my exchange was

enabled
however. Is the dish and modem worth anything or should I just bin it.!

(It
would need to be a big bin ) If it is worth selling and other than

Ebay
where would the best place to advertise it be?

Does it still work?
How much would it cost to reactivate?

It was working when I last had it turned on but I can no longer test it as I
do not have a BT account.

Pricing is as

http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/satellite