3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router question

Old August 2nd 04, 12:08 AM posted to alt.internet.wireless,uk.telecom.broadband
Bill

Default 3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router question

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...id=64240#pinfo

I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
the service.

thx

Old August 2nd 04, 08:17 PM posted to alt.internet.wireless,uk.telecom.broadband
Martyn Dewar

Bill wrote:

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...id=64240#pinfo

I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
the service.

thx

Yup, its compatible.

Old August 3rd 04, 12:53 AM posted to alt.internet.wireless,uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Walton

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 03:38:57 +0530, Bill wrote:

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...id=64240#pinfo

I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
the service.

thx

I wonder what will ebuyer send ?

The 3com code 3CRWE554G72 at the above url is for a wireless gateway (no
modem) even thought the description talks of an integrated modem.

The correct code for the description is 3CRWE754G72 (with a modem) some £10
more.

Regards,
--
Paul Walton