Cable Advice Please

Old August 4th 04, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Stirling

Default Cable Advice Please

Can anyone tell me the type of cable i need to connect from my adsl socket
to my router....It's a bit smaller than a standard LAN cable.

Is it an R11 or something?

Thanks

--
Andrew

Old August 4th 04, 08:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jamie

"Andrew Stirling" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the type of cable i need to connect from my adsl socket
to my router....It's a bit smaller than a standard LAN cable.

Is it an R11 or something?

Thanks

--
Andrew

yup its rj11, sometimes refered to as simply ADSL cable by some places that
sell it

---