Remote wireless Access

Old August 4th 04, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris

Default Remote wireless Access

I've got broadband with USB modem in an office building.
I need to connect more PCs and 2 are remote.
I think I need to get something like a Netgear DG834 ADSL router (without
wireless).
And because of range difficulties cable a cat5 cable 50 metres to a wireless
access point such as Netgear WG902. Then have a wireless adaptor such as
Netgear WG121 in 2 remote PCs.
Does this seem reasonable and will this work with these components
Many thanks for your help
Chris