Plusnet to pay migration fee?

Old August 5th 04, 11:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

Default Plusnet to pay migration fee?

On 4 Aug 2004, in uk.telecom.broadband, Tx2 wrote:

Are there any unhappy Plusnet customers?

The guarantee (http://www.plus.net/guarantee/ doesn't apply to
'old' customers, AFAICS, as the wording is about new customers or
those who migrate to PlusNet (not that I'm unhappy, personally

Depends on account that is opened by new customer, but good value ISP IMO.