BT Broadband: persistent Line Down problem

Old August 6th 04, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robin Smith

Default BT Broadband: persistent Line Down problem

Since installation the BT Voyager 200 is reporting high "line Up" counts,
the symptoms to me being loss of service for about 30 seconds for each line
down, DSL light flashing, massive CRC errors, Noise margin fluctuating
wildly etc. Then everythings fine again for between 1 and 30 minutes,
sometimes for hours. then a burst of line outs!

Have reported 3 times now but they simply dont know what to do. Apparently
they have reported it to wholesale but never call back. Every time I recall
they take me through the finding process or looking for an option out of the
call. They seem unempowered to drive wholesale and unable to take my fault
further. Its a typical call center scenario really

Any advice/guidance. It works fine apart from the line problems

Thanks

Old August 9th 04, 01:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Buzby

Have reported 3 times now but they simply dont know what to do. Apparently
they have reported it to wholesale but never call back. Every time I

recall
they take me through the finding process or looking for an option out of

the
call. They seem unempowered to drive wholesale and unable to take my fault
further. Its a typical call center scenario really

Any advice/guidance. It works fine apart from the line problems

Call the chairmans office and complain 0845 6002219

The left hasn't the faintest clue what the rights doing and the bit in the
middle is totally uninterested.