Is anybody here actually PAYING for their internet/ broadband connection?

Old August 7th 04, 07:06 PM posted to demon.local,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.transport,uk.transport.air,uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.ferry,uk.transport.london
Two Mules

Default Is anybody here actually PAYING for their internet/ broadband connection?

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 18:49:40 +0100, Spoon wrote:

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 18:44:33 +0100, [Two Mules] said :-

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 18:33:36 +0100, Spoon wrote:

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 13:49:40 +0100, [Malcolm] said :-
Wait for the knock dude, wait for the knock.

Knock, my arse. Take your ninnying elsewhere, it's off topic for all
the groups you posted to prat.

Hmmmm - and the OP isn't ? Perhaps you should take a look in the
mirror, slick, and try to post properly to usenet while you're at it.

Net Ninny kook. **** off or the wrath of DL be on you. We DONT care
what you think, nobody does. you're a ****slime on the ass of humanity
NOW **** OFFFFFFFFFF.

Keep talking, we're tracking you down as you speak, a few more seconds
and you'll be in the next Judge Judy.

SUPPORT ISRAEL

Myths & Facts Online
A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict
By Mitchell G. Bard

http://tinyurl.com/ysepr

+------------------------+
| NO PLONKING ZONE |
+------------------------+
| | |
| | | |
..| |.. .| |..
...\| |/.... \| |/..

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.217% richest people in the world.
There are 5,986,950,449 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 13,049,551
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.

"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"

"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.

Need a fake diploma for fun? contact my collegues Malcolm Ogilvie
or Michael Saunby who both bought one and got one free, only $15 each,
have as many as you like www.fakediplomas.com