Telecomplus

Old August 7th 04, 08:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter P

Default Telecomplus

Anyone any experience of these people please?

Apparently offering 512K with no download limit, free
modem and no minimum contract, for 19.99 pm.

Are they any good? I am moving in a few months and I want a broadband
connection that I can shift to the new house (same phone number)
without any charges. Any other suggestions please? Looking to pay
20 pm or less, with no maximum download limit.

Thanks - Peter
Old August 8th 04, 09:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

A friend of mine has their dial-up 56k modem service and it's remarkably
slow when web browsing compared with most others. Doesn't bode well for
their broadband.

Paul

---