Pipex Refer a Friend

Old August 7th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AJ

Default Pipex Refer a Friend

Does anyone know if Pipex are still operating their "refer a Friend" scheme?

The one where the referer gets a months free sub.

AJ
Old August 8th 04, 01:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob Walker

"AJ" wrote in message
Does anyone know if Pipex are still operating their "refer a Friend"

scheme?

The one where the referer gets a months free sub.

They stopped it about a year ago IIRC

Rob

Old August 8th 04, 02:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 01:37:42 +0100, "Rob Walker" wrote:

"AJ" wrote in message
Does anyone know if Pipex are still operating their "refer a Friend"

scheme?

The one where the referer gets a months free sub.

They stopped it about a year ago IIRC

Rob

After dubious behaviour on the part of some customers.

MK

Michael Kenward Words for sale