Wanted USB WiFi device

Old August 8th 04, 10:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Wanted USB WiFi device

I wonder if any of you networking bods will have one of BT,s usb networking
wifi adapters.
It is BT Voyager 1010
BT Shop is out of stock and do not reply to me.

I would be happy to pay for one if avail new, used, whatever.
The other ones that are compatible are

Belkin FDF6050
SMC 2662W-AR
Compex iWave port WLU11A
Inventel PQP WU221P-X
D-Link DWL-120
Netgear MA101 USB Class id 864/4102/100

No others will do.
I just bought a new DWL 120+ and it is not acceptable.

It is for my new Netgem Iplayer

--
Semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

Dave Stockley

www.g4elp.com

Old August 9th 04, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derek Grebe

"Dave" wrote in message

It is for my new Netgem Iplayer

I thought that list looked familiar :-) I was in the same predciamant a few
weeks back. I managed to pick up the Belkin device from Simply.
Unfortunately it's no longer listed.

My local PC World did have stock of the BT adaptor, so you could try ringing
your local store to see if they have one.

The only other place to try is the netgem forums http://forum.netgem.com/ .
Somebody there is more likely to be able to assist. Failing that you may
have to wait for the next software release and hope some more modern devices
are supported.

Old August 9th 04, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Thanks for the reply Derek, it now looks as though I may have located one.
It took me ages sifting thru using Google.
It has been confirmed, just waiting to see if it arrives in a few days.

I now have a "g" wirless device for sale! Going cheap!!
Where I bought it are not answering because I want to return it!
Dave

Old August 13th 04, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Ok got one now you can all stop worrying...Dave