Anyone had experience of Zen?

Old August 8th 04, 11:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terrycymru

Default Anyone had experience of Zen?

Zen internet appears to have a good record of speed, reliability and
customer service. Anyone have any views on their service?

TIA,
Terry
Old August 8th 04, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Hutchings

Terrycymru wrote in
news
Zen internet appears to have a good record of speed, reliability and
customer service. Anyone have any views on their service?

TIA,
Terry

Try the forums on bbs.adslguide.org - from when I've lurked they seem to be
very well regarded, just not the cheapest, but then you tend to get what
you pay for..

regards
Paul

Old August 8th 04, 04:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martyn Dewar

Terrycymru wrote:

Zen internet appears to have a good record of speed, reliability and
customer service. Anyone have any views on their service?

TIA,
Terry

Their definately not the cheapest, however speeds are decent (and
relatively consistent), tech support is decent, and latency is okay too.
I'd suggest looking on ADSLGuide (www.adslguide.org.uk) for more info.

Old August 8th 04, 11:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

Terrycymru wrote:
Zen internet appears to have a good record of speed, reliability and
customer service. Anyone have any views on their service?

TIA,
Terry

We use Zen for three homeworker sites - very good service and no major
problems in 3+ years.

Yep, recommended by me 2.

L3K

Old August 9th 04, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Duncan Hill

Terrycymru uttered in :

Zen internet appears to have a good record of speed, reliability and
customer service. Anyone have any views on their service?

TIA,
Terry

Use them at work for a 2 meg line, works great. There was apparently a
slight mess-up on someone's part when we moved offices twice in a row (A -
B - A) resulting in the line going dead 3 months after we were back in A.
Beyond that, no problems.

--
Posting addr feeds straight to DCC and others. dhill + nana = cricalix ,
net for direct mail.