Is anybody here actually PAYING for their internet/ broadband connection? HELP NET NANNY ALERT.

Old August 8th 04, 01:26 PM posted to demon.local,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.transport,uk.transport.air,uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.ferry,uk.transport.london
Two Mules

Default Is anybody here actually PAYING for their internet/ broadband connection? HELP NET NANNY ALERT.

On 08 Aug 2004 11:11:36 GMT, Paul Martin wrote:

In article ,
Spoon wrote:

What are you on about ?

Partial headers show :-

From: Nick Maclaren
Newsgroups: ..

Now, if the person called Nick above did not write it - it shouldn't
be too difficult to track the person down that did.

And do what you dozy tit? tell your mum! NBwahahahahahahaha classic.

Also - the x-complaints line is an invalid abuse address.

Ok - if the whole header is forged, then so be it.

The source IP *might* be 202.93.64.238, but that's in Japan.

Oh dear me, a veritable net nanny fest has been stirred. LOL

SUPPORT ISRAEL

Myths & Facts Online
A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict
By Mitchell G. Bard

http://tinyurl.com/ysepr

+------------------------+
| NO PLONKING ZONE |
+------------------------+
| | |
| | | |
..| |.. .| |..
...\| |/.... \| |/..

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.217% richest people in the world.
There are 5,986,950,449 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 13,049,551
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.

---------------------------------------

"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"

"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.

Need a fake diploma for fun? contact my collegues Malcolm Ogilvie
or Michael Saunby who both bought one and got one free, only $15 each,
have as many as you like www.fakediplomas.com
Old August 8th 04, 02:42 PM posted to demon.local,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.transport,uk.transport.air,uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.ferry,uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht

Two Mules typed

The source IP *might* be 202.93.64.238, but that's in Japan.

Oh dear me, a veritable net nanny fest has been stirred. LOL

Indeed, since Paul Martin is a Director of zetnet, he might just throw
his weight about...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old August 8th 04, 03:02 PM posted to demon.local,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.transport,uk.transport.air,uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.ferry,uk.transport.london
O Rang Utan

SNIP

I'm not paying for by broadband since my neighbour went wireless and I now
use his signal ;-)