Bulldog to stop reselling of their rpoducts...

Old August 8th 04, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martyn Dewar

Default Bulldog to stop reselling of their rpoducts...

For those of us who thought LLU was a step in the right direction, it
would seem that Bulldog's Management beg to differ. Either that, or they
are attempting to improve their rather tarnished profile (ala
datastream) by stopping the resale of their products (both LLU and
Datastream - nothing has been said about IP Stream it seems).

See:
http://www.uk-bug.net/modules.php?op...rder=0&thold=0
http://www.samknows.com/broadband
for more info

Surely stopping the resale of their LLU will do them more harm than good
though?