Nildram down! anyone know why?

Old August 9th 04, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Harris

Default Nildram down! anyone know why?

Nildram seems to be down anyone know what's going on?
Old August 9th 04, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

"Andy Harris" wrote in message

Nildram seems to be down anyone know what's going on?

Pipex swallowed them. :-)

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old August 9th 04, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Greg Hennessy

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:59:44 +0100, Andy Harris
wrote:

Nildram seems to be down anyone know what's going on?

It was as slow as treacle earlier. Flooding in Stoke Mandeville or some
such calamity.

greg

--
Konnt ihr mich horen?
Konnt ihr mich sehen?
Old August 9th 04, 09:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

wrote:

Nildram seems to be down anyone know what's going on?

It was as slow as treacle earlier. Flooding in Stoke Mandeville or
some such calamity.

It's raining heavily here (Aylesbury), but it's not flooding yet.

Nildram seems to be okay now.

Dom

Old August 9th 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

Andy Harris wrote:
Nildram seems to be down anyone know what's going on?

09/08/2004 19:53:16
We have had issue with one of the core switch which was corrupting packets.
Reload of that switch has stabilised network and seem to have resolved the
issue. After prolonged monitoring, all looks fine although we will continue
to closely monitor the platform. Apologies for the inconvenience this may
have caused to our customers and for not been able to update sooner as it
took us long to track down the issue.

Old August 9th 04, 09:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Iain Miller

"Andy Harris" wrote in message
Nildram seems to be down anyone know what's going on?

You mean apart from the fact that its been bought by Pipex today?!?