Are you getting JUICE yet?

Old August 10th 04, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kit

Default Are you getting JUICE yet?

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:
http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.ph...d=2&Id=xpd7mzn

*** Faster Than Broadband for FREE? ***
-Transform your dialup to faster than broadband and ADSL speeds
-Any PC or Mac with 9,600kbps modem upwards can use JUICE
-Revolutionary unique technology. Easy to install and simple to use
-Works with any internet connection and modem in any country
-No cabling, engineers and no need to alter you PC
-No contract or fees ever.. Guaranteed!
-The ONLY alternative to broadband and it's for FREE!
-It costs nothing. Zero! Zip! Nada! It's FREE!
-What are you waiting for? Juice up your connection right now!

http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.ph...d=2&Id=xpd7mzn

regards,
kit

Old August 10th 04, 02:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:39 UTC, "kit" wrote:

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:

(snip)

Reported to the spammer's subject company, and to his ISP.
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Old August 10th 04, 03:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
martin

Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:39 UTC, "kit" wrote:

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:

(snip)

Reported to the spammer's subject company,

What's the point? It says

"You can promote JUICE on the web using safe bulk email."
http://www.juiceboosted.com/earncash.php#12

spamming bustards

and to his ISP.

Old August 10th 04, 04:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

Martin wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:39 UTC, "kit" wrote:

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:

snip

"You can promote JUICE on the web using safe bulk email."

snip spam

spamming bustards

Talking of bustards, and since this is a UK newsgroup, did anyone else here
about the reintroduction of the great bustard to the UK? - flying bird that
weighs up to 15kgs!

Old August 10th 04, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Edward

Dominic wrote:
Martin wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:39 UTC, "kit" wrote:

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:

snip

"You can promote JUICE on the web using safe bulk email."

snip spam

spamming bustards

Talking of bustards, and since this is a UK newsgroup, did anyone
else here about the reintroduction of the great bustard to the UK? -
flying bird that weighs up to 15kgs!

bootifull plumage the great bustard.
Old August 10th 04, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jeff Gaines

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:02:01 +0100, "Dominic"
wrote:

Martin wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:39 UTC, "kit" wrote:

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:

snip

"You can promote JUICE on the web using safe bulk email."

snip spam

spamming bustards

Talking of bustards, and since this is a UK newsgroup, did anyone else here
about the reintroduction of the great bustard to the UK? - flying bird that
weighs up to 15kgs!

I think the ugly bustards are quite near me - in Salisbury.

Just waiting for an interview on BBC similar to the one that got
a comedian banned (can't remember his name) when he talked about
German airplanes - along the lines of 'the Focke was behind me!'

--
Jeff Gaines - Damerham Hampshire UK
Please reply to Newsgroup.
Old August 10th 04, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon

"Jeff Gaines" wrote in message

Just waiting for an interview on BBC similar to the one that got
a comedian banned (can't remember his name) when he talked about
German airplanes - along the lines of 'the Focke was behind me!'

Reminds me of the ads for Spitfire ale that went up in the South East a few
years ago - "What's downed more in Kent than the Luftwaffe?"

Old August 10th 04, 06:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
martin

Dominic wrote:

Martin wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:39 UTC, "kit" wrote:

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:

snip

"You can promote JUICE on the web using safe bulk email."

snip spam

spamming bustards

Talking of bustards, and since this is a UK newsgroup, did anyone else here
about the reintroduction of the great bustard to the UK? - flying bird that
weighs up to 15kgs!

yes, I saw a report on the BBC a week or two ago. I seem to remember
them saying it was the heaviest flying bird which suprised me.

Sounds like they could swoop down and snatch the odd ram, never mind a
lamb lol

The real question is, where are the runways going to be bult so the
things can get off the ground.

Old August 10th 04, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Walter Hayward

In article , Martin
writes
Dominic wrote:

Martin wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:39 UTC, "kit" wrote:

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:

snip

"You can promote JUICE on the web using safe bulk email."

snip spam

spamming bustards

Talking of bustards, and since this is a UK newsgroup, did anyone else here
about the reintroduction of the great bustard to the UK? - flying bird that
weighs up to 15kgs!

yes, I saw a report on the BBC a week or two ago. I seem to remember
them saying it was the heaviest flying bird which suprised me.

Sounds like they could swoop down and snatch the odd ram, never mind a
lamb lol

The real question is, where are the runways going to be bult so the
things can get off the ground.

"Uncle Tony" only agreed to their re-introduction because these are
modern "High Tech" Bustards... remember the old ones are extinct in the
UK..... therefore they have been built a bit like their cousins... the
Harriers!! with a Vertical Take off capability ..
so saving "Tony" the money which would have been used for runways:-)
Wally Hayward
Free download. Block SPAM Now! http://bockspamnow.com/r/5712

Old August 10th 04, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

wrote:

Martin wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:46:39 UTC, "kit" wrote:

Hei, Friends,
Pls take a look at this site NOW:

snip

"You can promote JUICE on the web using safe bulk email."

snip spam

spamming bustards

Talking of bustards, and since this is a UK newsgroup, did anyone

else here
about the reintroduction of the great bustard to the UK? - flying

bird that
weighs up to 15kgs!

I think the ugly bustards are quite near me - in Salisbury.

Just waiting for an interview on BBC similar to the one that got
a comedian banned (can't remember his name) when he talked about
German airplanes - along the lines of 'the Focke was behind me!'

Stan Boardman on the Des O'Connor show?