Router prob: Google works, but no other sites do

Old August 10th 04, 06:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
madmanmax

Default Router prob: Google works, but no other sites do

Hi there;

I recently installed and configured an eTec Wireless ADSL Router.
Everything works, except the fact that only Google works! The laptop I
am using to connect to the wireless router shows this problem, as does
the main PC which is connected to the router via USB. Gmail, Google
and all Google sites/pages work, but no other websites do.

I am able to ping sites just fine... :S Help?

Thanks.
Old August 10th 04, 10:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Quiet Guy

Sounds like what happened to me when I had MTU problems. Google works cus it
is almost text only......

om...