Win a years free 512 broadband from Eclipse

Old August 12th 04, 02:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free,uk.internet.broadband,uk.media.broadband,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers
Andy M Jenkins

Default Win a years free 512 broadband from Eclipse

Its been brought to the attention of this group in the past, but I
thought I'd give you lot one last chance to win an Eclipse 512 Flex
connection FREE for 1 year in UK-Bug's current competition.

The competition closes at 10am TOMORROW !! (Friday 13th - yeah yeah I
didnt know when I wrote the T&C's). Only one entry per person though eh
? (we do check ;o) )

Direct link to the entry form : http://snipurl.com/7o4e

Good Luck !

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins
Old September 16th 05, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bob