CENTRAL POINT BROADBAND

Old August 14th 04, 01:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BluBBo

Default CENTRAL POINT BROADBAND

Has anyone had any experience with CENTRAL POINT BROADBAND they seem to be
doing a good deal with only 3 months minimum contract.

Old August 14th 04, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex\(IoW\)

"BluBBo" wrote in message
Has anyone had any experience with CENTRAL POINT BROADBAND they seem to be
doing a good deal with only 3 months minimum contract.

I'm on their 1Mb service, not had any problems in the last couple of months.
Only problem was it took a while to get connected in the first place after
migration from freeserve (mainly freeserves fault though).

Alex(IoW)

Old August 14th 04, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sniffer

"Alex(IoW)" wrote in message

"BluBBo" wrote in message
Has anyone had any experience with CENTRAL POINT BROADBAND they seem to

be
doing a good deal with only 3 months minimum contract.

I'm on their 1Mb service, not had any problems in the last couple of

months.
Only problem was it took a while to get connected in the first place after
migration from freeserve (mainly freeserves fault though).

Alex(IoW)

I have been using their 2Mb/s service here on Merseyside since March and it
is truly amazing. No down time, speeds as expected. Makes 512k look like
dial-up!