Extending range of 802.11g between buildings... Redux...

Old August 15th 04, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Deblis

Default Extending range of 802.11g between buildings... Redux...

Hi,

I got a pair of 18dBi aerials from eBay, now I need to know what to connect
to the house end of the link...

At the broadband connection end, I have a Netgear 834G connected to one of
the aerials. At the house, I have the other directional aerial (about 100M
away), and I want to re-broadcast the signal in the house.

What would people recommend for the house end? preferably with one or more
100baseT ports...

Thanks

Old August 16th 04, 01:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony P

"Mike Deblis" wrote in message
Hi,

I got a pair of 18dBi aerials from eBay, now I need to know what to
connect
to the house end of the link...

At the broadband connection end, I have a Netgear 834G connected to one of
the aerials. At the house, I have the other directional aerial (about 100M
away), and I want to re-broadcast the signal in the house.

What would people recommend for the house end? preferably with one or more
100baseT ports...

Thanks

A DLink DWL-900AP will do the trick....