Broadband hacking

Old August 17th 04, 12:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoSpam

Default Broadband hacking

I've just got braodband and know that broadband users are far more prone to
being attemptedly hacked. My question is, is it possible for the hacker to
hack free phone calls from my broadband line if they successfully get in?

Old August 17th 04, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:20:07 +0100, (Peter) strung
together this:

DISA fraud is
quite old and widespread.

I was taught how to do this recently on a Panasonic training course!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd