BB ISP for (1) one fixed IP and (2) two fixed IPs

Old August 17th 04, 03:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jason Clifford

Default BB ISP for (1) one fixed IP and (2) two fixed IPs

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Peter wrote:

I am after the above. I have contacted the main players and they seem
to offer this only on "business" accounts that range from 50/month
upwards. It is for very light usage, but there is no way around the
need for the fixed IPs, they are for a specific purpose.

We offer static IPs with our ADSL offerings. We'll provide a block of 8
which gives you 6 usable IPs - one of which will automatically be assigned
to your modem or router.

Our price for 512K with static IPs is 25/month.

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/ ADSL Broadband from just 22.50 / month