17.99 512K ISP - free activation + modem

Old August 17th 04, 05:25 PM posted to uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

Default 17.99 512K ISP - free activation + modem

No connection to me but thought others may be interested.. - as I hadn't
seen it mentioned here

http://www.dialstart.net/ are offering 512k ADSL , no capping, no port
blocking, free connection and free modem at 17.99pm if signed up before
30/09/2004. (12 month contract)

They are a http://www.brightview.com/ company - so reliable (I assume!) and
not a "fly by night company"

Regards
Sunil

Old August 18th 04, 08:11 AM posted to uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
AJ

Sunil Sood wrote:
No connection to me but thought others may be interested.. - as I hadn't
seen it mentioned here

http://www.dialstart.net/ are offering 512k ADSL , no capping, no port
blocking, free connection and free modem at 17.99pm if signed up before
30/09/2004. (12 month contract)

They are a http://www.brightview.com/ company - so reliable (I assume!) and
not a "fly by night company"

Regards
Sunil

Customer services over the phone at 50p a minute might push the price up
a bit.
AJ
Old August 18th 04, 08:16 AM posted to uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
AJ

Sunil Sood wrote:

No connection to me but thought others may be interested.. - as I hadn't
seen it mentioned here

http://www.dialstart.net/ are offering 512k ADSL , no capping, no port
blocking, free connection and free modem at 17.99pm if signed up before
30/09/2004. (12 month contract)

They are a http://www.brightview.com/ company - so reliable (I assume!) and
not a "fly by night company"

Regards
Sunil

Have a look at their support/system announcements - they have had their
email blacklisted as spam. Might be a pain if you use them and it
happens again.
Old August 18th 04, 08:43 AM posted to uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"AJ" wrote in message
Have a look at their support/system announcements - they have had their
email blacklisted as spam. Might be a pain if you use them and it happens
again.

That can and does happen to all ISPs at some time.. in this instance it
appears one of the databases blacklisted all of brightview's ISPs (listed at
http://www.brightview.com/our_isps/index.html)

Regards
Sunil

Old August 25th 04, 09:16 PM posted to uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
mark eldon

Arent Brightview the company who own ic24 ?

---

Old August 26th 04, 11:19 PM posted to uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"mark eldon" wrote in message

Arent Brightview the company who own ic24 ?

Yes - among with all the other ISP's listed at