Lost my CD for my green frog

Old August 17th 04, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
i-ball

Default Lost my CD for my green frog

Can someone please help? I need a copy of the CD for the green frog Alcatel
modem. Their site only has updates which require the full driver software.
Can send SAE and blank CD.

--
ian
to e-mail me,

Old August 17th 04, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"i-ball" wrote in message
Can someone please help? I need a copy of the CD for the green frog
Alcatel
modem. Their site only has updates which require the full driver
software.
Can send SAE and blank CD.

http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/upgrade.asp contains a full version of the
drivers.

Specifically
http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/download...12_windows.zip which
is version v3.01

You can also download a CD image of version 3 (not 3.01) of the drivers if
you want from the above url. - its 86MB

Regards
Sunil