Gawd bless ya Pipex

Old August 18th 04, 01:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jamie_Manic

Default Gawd bless ya Pipex

"Steve Evans" [email protected] wrote in message
Phone line installed in new flat on the 9th, Pipex order placed on the
10th, surfing at 1Mbps right now!
Shame though, as it's nowhere near as exciting as when I got my first
home 512K connection 2 years ago...ah well, beats 56K.

Yup 1mb Pipex upgrade is nice.

It all becomes worthwhile when you start downloading stuff/porn.