Free Broadband ? / 1.99 Broadband ?

Old August 18th 04, 02:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jay

Default Free Broadband ? / 1.99 Broadband ?

Has anyone seen these 2 sites

http://www.tinyurl.com/4vvv7

http://www.tinyurl.com/4ka7v

I am thinking of getting this but I would like to know if anyone has any
info on this.

Thanks

Old August 18th 04, 02:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Jay" wrote in message
news:[email protected] e.mailgate.org...
Has anyone seen these 2 sites

http://www.tinyurl.com/4vvv7

Legimate company - no personal experience of OnSpeed though

http://www.tinyurl.com/4ka7v

This one is a scam..

Regards
Sunil

Old August 18th 04, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SkyCatcher

If you ask them the onspeed people will give you a limited (I can't remember
if it was a week or a month) free trial. Then you can make up your own mind
before parting with your hard earned!

Sky