Bulldog4 on LOWER HOLLOWAY exchange?

Old August 18th 04, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fred Finisterre

Default Bulldog4 on LOWER HOLLOWAY exchange?

Hi,

I see that Bulldog 4 Mbps ADSL is available in Central London, but their
number checker says that I can only go up to 2 Mbps.

Any idea whether it will roll out to more of Central London over time, or is
that it?

Thanks,

Fred.

Old August 18th 04, 11:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Fred Finisterre" wrote in message
I see that Bulldog 4 Mbps ADSL is available in Central London, but their
number checker says that I can only go up to 2 Mbps.

Any idea whether it will roll out to more of Central London over time, or
is
that it?

Bulldog have currently LLU'ed 38 exchanges (LLU exchanges are the ones on
which you can get Bulldog4)

They have plans to LLU more - up to (approx) 200 was suggested whenCable and
Wireless took them over a few months ago - and not all just in London

However, Bulldog have not yet said which exchanges will be so favoured.

It will be done in batches though and I would expect the 1st batch by the
end of the year.

Regards
Sunil