Website unavailable

Old August 19th 04, 11:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Basil Lee

Default Website unavailable

I maintain an academic website which has been unavailable either to access
via OE or for uploading of files using my FTP client. BT Internet Broadband
have been unable to help.

The site URL www.motherhood.org.uk uses a relevant domain name and cloaked
redirection to the home page
http://www.btinternet.com/~basil_lee/index1.html

The current settings in my FTP client worked perfectly until the past 2
days. I can access other URLs without difficulty.

Please advise.

Basil Lee (London, England).

Old August 19th 04, 11:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

"Basil Lee" wrote in
:

http://www.btinternet.com/~basil_lee/index1.html seems to be a blank page?
http://www.btinternet.com/~basil_lee/ redirects to
http://website.lineone.net/~basil_lee/index1.html

--
My photos: http://www.weezer.plus.com/
To send me an e-mail, remove TEETH
Old August 19th 04, 11:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James Hurrell

"Basil Lee" wrote in message
I maintain an academic website which has been unavailable either to access
via OE or for uploading of files using my FTP client. BT Internet

Broadband
have been unable to help.

The site URL www.motherhood.org.uk uses a relevant domain name and cloaked
redirection to the home page
http://www.btinternet.com/~basil_lee/index1.html

The current settings in my FTP client worked perfectly until the past 2
days. I can access other URLs without difficulty.

Please advise.

Basil Lee (London, England).

Seems that you need to set your domain name to point to:

http://www.btinternet.com/~basil_lee/index.html
or
http://www.btinternet.com/~basil_lee/

instead.