BT chalks up new broadband milestone

Old August 19th 04, 11:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT chalks up new broadband milestone

BT chalks up new broadband milestone

BT today announced it has passed the three million wholesale broadband
customer mark. The latest million ADSL connections have come in a
mere six months, and BT is currently adding an average 6,000 customers
a day, seven days a week.

Alison Ritchie, BT's chief broadband officer said: "We are now well on
our way to our target of five million wholesale broadband connections
by 2006. But there will be no complacency. We will continue to work
hard to maintain this momentum, building Broadband Britain now and for
the future."

http://www.btplc.com/News/Pressrelea...004/nr0474.htm

or

http://tinyurl.com/6dvt9