Looking at the Linksys WAG54G

Old August 21st 04, 07:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin

Default Looking at the Linksys WAG54G

I am at present looking at the Linksys WAG54G to net work my two
computers is it easily set up out of the box. I am using BT broadband,
bt being my provider Do I need to get any more information from BT or
is the information provided by Linksys enough to get me up and
running.
Thanks
Old August 21st 04, 08:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Edward

Martin wrote:
I am at present looking at the Linksys WAG54G to net work my two
computers is it easily set up out of the box. I am using BT broadband,
bt being my provider Do I need to get any more information from BT or
is the information provided by Linksys enough to get me up and
running.
Thanks

You do not need any more info from BT. I found it straightforward to set up
and it has been rock solid. The basic setup info was sufficient. Do not
enable IEEE 802.11 authentication on either PC. Linksys technical support
was pretty bad a year ago (different kit), maybe its improved :-)