Dropping downloads: adsl

Old August 21st 04, 10:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gaz

Default Dropping downloads: adsl

Having problems with my boradband. When downloading with ie6, i lose the
download at any random part. It just stops downloading, sometimes i can
resume if i restart.

At no point is the Adsl connection disconnected. I suspect it might have
something to do with the router.

Anyone else experieince similar problems? Can be quite irritating......

Gaz

here is a print out from my router stats:

Operation Data
Operation Data Upstream Downstream
Noise Margin 26 dB 16.5 dB
Output Power 12 dBm 17 dBm
Attenuation 31.5 dB 60 dB

Defect Indication
Indicator Name Near End Indicator Far End Indicator
Fast Path FEC Correction 0 564
Interleaved Path FEC Correction 638 638
Fast Path CRC Error 11681 715
Interleaved Path CRC Error 0 447