Randomly Droping conection

Old August 22nd 04, 08:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Barry

Default Randomly Droping conection

Hi

My connection keeps droping randomly nothing is showing on the logs the adsl
link is still up (the status light it still Flashing, and the adsl lithe is
steddy) but no data can be transmited. I am useing a Dlink DSL 300g+
conecting to a Dlink DI 614+ Router. the Modem doesnt seem to have an panel
to change the Modlation eather

Could anyone help?or advise me what other Info is needed.

Thank you
Barry