Playstation 2

Old August 23rd 04, 09:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

Default Playstation 2

Now here's a thing called playstation 2 that has arrived under my
roof. What interests me is that it comes with a NIC card; now this
looks interesting, what's the value / point of this which I assume is
to share a game with someone on the Internet. Can someone please tell
me more?

David Bradley
Old August 23rd 04, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"David Bradley" wrote in message
Now here's a thing called playstation 2 that has arrived under my
roof. What interests me is that it comes with a NIC card; now this
looks interesting, what's the value / point of this which I assume is
to share a game with someone on the Internet. Can someone please tell
me more?

here is a good place to start...
http://uk.playstation.com/networkgam...l?linktype=NAV

Old August 23rd 04, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
robert w hall

In article , Beck [email protected]
btopenworld.com writes

"David Bradley" wrote in message
.. .
Now here's a thing called playstation 2 that has arrived under my
roof.

and if you really wanted to use it properly
http://www.playstation2-linux.com

(but don't ask about java...)

--
robert w hall