LOW PRICE CHINESE MOBILE PHONE CHARGER!!

Old August 26th 04, 09:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kensin

Default LOW PRICE CHINESE MOBILE PHONE CHARGER!!

Dir Sir/Miss:
We are a electronic factory base in China,our house name call European
& Asia Electronic Factory specializing in producing MOBILE PHONE CHARGER and
BATERRY,our price is comparetively low but good quality aguaranted,we got CE
approval and applying the UL certificate.
You can go to our website www.eurasiatic.com or
www.made-in-china.com/showroom/ea-pinky to have a look,and welcome your
precious advice and inquiry,please write to .
I hope that we can in the future establish a mutual beneficial
relationship,and here I sincerely await for your respond.
Yours faithfully

Tom