FTP Probs: Wanadoo --- Tiscali

Old August 26th 04, 10:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony

Default FTP Probs: Wanadoo --- Tiscali

Hi There,

I have an FTP server on test, and I have no problems with anyone gaining
access except members from wanadoo, who appear to either not be able to
connect, or cannot get a directory listing once connected. Does anyone have
any idea why this might happen? The user @ wanadoo has tried various ftp
programs, cute, wsftp amd some others with no joy.

Everyone else, sails in no problem....

Does anyone have an idea what's happening here (or not) as the case may be!

Oh, I'm using Serv-U FTP, 5.1 (I think) fairly new version.

Tony

Old August 26th 04, 11:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Tony" wrote in message
Hi There,

I have an FTP server on test, and I have no problems with anyone gaining
access except members from wanadoo, who appear to either not be able to
connect, or cannot get a directory listing once connected. Does anyone have
any idea why this might happen? The user @ wanadoo has tried various ftp
programs, cute, wsftp amd some others with no joy.

Everyone else, sails in no problem....

Does anyone have an idea what's happening here (or not) as the case may be!

Oh, I'm using Serv-U FTP, 5.1 (I think) fairly new version.

I have a wannado dialup account here, I can test it if you get me a login. That
way you will know if its a wanado problem or a problem with your friends pc.