Various Ofcom documents released today

Old August 26th 04, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

Default Various Ofcom documents released today

Ofcom publishes wholesale price proposals for competitive broadband market
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/media_office...ws/nr_20040826

Explanatory statement and notification
Review of Wholesale Local Access Market
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consultation...m/rwlam_state/

Direction
Direction Setting the Margin between IPStream and ATM Interconnection Prices
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consultation...ice/statement/

I also see many ISP's are unhappy at Ofcom - for effectively making BT raise
the price of their office products a couple of weeks ago..

Regards
Sunil