A really boring post

Old August 28th 04, 09:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Wilson

Default A really boring post

Just switched from Bt Yahoo broadband to ndo. No problems at all and a
8-10 saving a month with no startup costs as it was a migration.
Here's hopeing no ones going to follow up this post with how terrible
a company ndo are.

For those wanting to know the newservers with ndo look reasonable with
at least mp3 binary newsgroups well catered for.

So far so good but I suspect BT will try to ruin the party by
continuing to charge me or something.
Old August 28th 04, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
:::Jerry::::

"Martin Wilson" wrote in message
Just switched from Bt Yahoo broadband to ndo. No problems at all and a

snip
So far so good but I suspect BT will try to ruin the party by
continuing to charge me or something.

Apart from the line rental you mean....

Old August 28th 04, 11:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Martin Wilson" wrote in message
Just switched from Bt Yahoo broadband to ndo. No problems at all and a
8-10 saving a month with no startup costs as it was a migration.
Here's hopeing no ones going to follow up this post with how terrible
a company ndo are.

For those wanting to know the newservers with ndo look reasonable with
at least mp3 binary newsgroups well catered for.

So far so good but I suspect BT will try to ruin the party by
continuing to charge me or something.

If you paid by direct debit, just write to your bank and cancel the direct
debit. BT can not charge you then as there will be no direct debit to send the
charges to.