Speedtouch 5xx Firmware 4.2.7 Released

Old August 28th 04, 11:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Ingason

Default Speedtouch 5xx Firmware 4.2.7 Released

I came across this by accident whilst browsing their site for an upgrade to
my parents stingray drivers. Firmware v4.2.7 has a date of today so I guess
its fresh.

The update can be found here. I have flashed my 510v2 and its all still
working =)

http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/510.asp

--
Peter

Old August 28th 04, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tHatDudeUK

"Peter Ingason" wrote in message
I came across this by accident whilst browsing their site for an upgrade

my parents stingray drivers. Firmware v4.2.7 has a date of today so I

guess
its fresh.

Took them that long did it?! Glad I bought an Origo ASR8400 instead :-)

Old August 29th 04, 12:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stephen Stewart

"Peter Ingason" wrote in message
I came across this by accident whilst browsing their site for an upgrade to
my parents stingray drivers. Firmware v4.2.7 has a date of today so I guess
its fresh.

The update can be found here. I have flashed my 510v2 and its all still
working =)

http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/510.asp

--
Peter

I don't believe it!!!!

After a few weeks of deliberating and checking with my ISP, I downloaded
4.2.5 yesterday morning and upgraded the firmware.

I must have just missed getting the latest one.

Oh well back to the update routine I suppose.

Stephen