Broadband Providers

Old August 29th 04, 10:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mutley

Default Broadband Providers

Hi there,

I've got a second phone line, as some of you might have read in my last
post, BT have disconnected my service, I told them I no longer wish to have
it back and paid the 60 fee.

I'm looking for another Broadband to go on my other BT line, and I don't
want to pay any kind of set-up fees like demon and some others do..

Has anyone got any ideas?

I'm NOT looking for BT Broadband Basic or BT Yahoo!

Thanks for your time...

Mutely

--
Please reply to this group. Email removed due to Virus attacks

Old August 29th 04, 10:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

"mutley" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've got a second phone line, as some of you might have read in my last
post, BT have disconnected my service, I told them I no longer wish to

have
it back and paid the 60 fee.

I'm looking for another Broadband to go on my other BT line, and I don't
want to pay any kind of set-up fees like demon and some others do..

Has anyone got any ideas?

I'm NOT looking for BT Broadband Basic or BT Yahoo!

Thanks for your time...

Mutely

Have a look at: http://www.dialstart.co.uk/adsl/default.asp which Sunil
pointed out a few times. Looks quite attractive. 17.99 and no download
limits + free connection and modem.

Old August 29th 04, 11:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Gareth :-) voom" wrote in message
Have a look at: http://www.dialstart.co.uk/adsl/default.asp which Sunil
pointed out a few times. Looks quite attractive. 17.99 and no download
limits + free connection and modem.

I believe Tesco will also be doing a similar deal - 19.97/month (I think)
from September - nothing on their web site yet though

Regards
Sunil

Old August 30th 04, 02:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiny Ramsden

Gareth :-) voom wrote:

"mutley" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've got a second phone line, as some of you might have read in my last
post, BT have disconnected my service, I told them I no longer wish to

have
it back and paid the 60 fee.

Chances are you can go to someone like Bulldog or Zen who can connect you
for 1, since BT usually does not disconnect the adsl carrier.

I'm looking for another Broadband to go on my other BT line, and I don't
want to pay any kind of set-up fees like demon and some others do..

Has anyone got any ideas?

I'm NOT looking for BT Broadband Basic or BT Yahoo!

Thanks for your time...

Mutely

Have a look at: http://www.dialstart.co.uk/adsl/default.asp which Sunil
pointed out a few times. Looks quite attractive. 17.99 and no download
limits + free connection and modem.

--
Lioncom adsl 4 port router, Nildram adsl running on Redhat 7.3. You can see
and hear me and my pal Joe Longthorne on uktalent.org.