please advice a good program to record internet bandwitch

Old August 30th 04, 03:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadban
Eric S

Default please advice a good program to record internet bandwitch

hi,

want to actually monitor and see figure how much is coming in and
going out through my BB, not believing what the ISP says.

This program could be preferably free.

thanks
Old August 30th 04, 07:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadban
Dave

Try http://www.broadbandspeedtest.net/

Old August 30th 04, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadban
Paul Landregan

www.dumeter.com have DUMeter. Not free but cheap and very good.

Old August 30th 04, 10:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadban
Eric S

Thats great, but I want a program that can stay without crushing for
whole month on my desktop monitoring the broadband connection.

thanks

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:19:35 +0100, "PJB" wrote:

.. .

Old August 30th 04, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadban
Tony Raven

Eric S wrote:

hi,

want to actually monitor and see figure how much is coming in and
going out through my BB, not believing what the ISP says.

This program could be preferably free.

thanks

Netmeter - http://readerror.gmxhome.de/

Freeware that monitors, keeps logs etc. Works a treat.

Tony

Old August 30th 04, 11:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadband
John Kelly

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
Eric S wrote:

hi,

want to actually monitor and see figure how much is coming in and
going out through my BB, not believing what the ISP says.

This program could be preferably free.

thanks

Netmeter - http://readerror.gmxhome.de/

Freeware that monitors, keeps logs etc. Works a treat.

Tony

Online Eye Pro is definitely worth checking out - not free but . . .

http://www.pmasoft.net/

Old August 30th 04, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadban
Beck

Eric S wrote in message ...
hi,

want to actually monitor and see figure how much is coming in and
going out through my BB, not believing what the ISP says.

This program could be preferably free.

A friend uses Net Meter which he has no problems with, sorry I do not have a url
for them.

Old August 30th 04, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadban
Eric S

Net meter feels excellent. Brilliant feature the log file. Truly
appreciated. Thanks
Old August 30th 04, 12:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.internet.broadband
Tony Raven

John Kelly wrote:

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

Eric S wrote:

hi,

want to actually monitor and see figure how much is coming in and
going out through my BB, not believing what the ISP says.

This program could be preferably free.

thanks

Netmeter - http://readerror.gmxhome.de/

Freeware that monitors, keeps logs etc. Works a treat.

Tony

Online Eye Pro is definitely worth checking out - not free but . . .

http://www.pmasoft.net/

Netmeter and tcpview would seem to do most of that just as well for free.

Tony