Clarity IT??

Old September 1st 04, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
booth

Default Clarity IT??

Anyone had any dealings with Clarity IT... K ilmarnock ??? I`m waiting for
the order they say was shipped a weeek ago from Scotland.Payment taken from
my CC. 20th Aug. Their phone number just rings and rings ,and they haven`t
responded to e-mails.I may be paranoid but have a feeling about this one!!!!

Old September 1st 04, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ron Lowe

"booth" wrote in message
Anyone had any dealings with Clarity IT... K ilmarnock ??? I`m waiting for
the order they say was shipped a weeek ago from Scotland.Payment taken
from
my CC. 20th Aug. Their phone number just rings and rings ,and they haven`t
responded to e-mails.I may be paranoid but have a feeling about this
one!!!!

That's about par for the course.

I've bought from them, and had a similar experience.
As have a couple of friends.

They will actually ship ( eventually), but are poor at customer service.
They are usually rather offhand if you ever do get a hold of them.

They seem to have supplier problems with some items,
eg the modified faceplate which lets you tap off the raw unfiltered line to
a remote place.

Just keep trying, you'll get them eventually.

--
Ron

Old September 1st 04, 03:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Darren Grant

Ron Lowe wrote:
That's about par for the course.

I've bought from them, and had a similar experience.
As have a couple of friends.

They will actually ship ( eventually), but are poor at customer service.
They are usually rather offhand if you ever do get a hold of them.

They seem to have supplier problems with some items,
eg the modified faceplate which lets you tap off the raw unfiltered line
to a remote place.

Just keep trying, you'll get them eventually.

If anyone is looking to order one don't forget the modified face plate
is also available at
http://www.adslnation.com/phpapps/ca...products_id=90
Stock showing 350 at the moment for next day delivery.

I know it sounds like an ad, but really I just thought it would be
useful info for people looking for one of these filters.
Old September 1st 04, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
booth

"booth" wrote in message
Anyone had any dealings with Clarity IT... K ilmarnock ??? I`m waiting for
the order they say was shipped a weeek ago from Scotland.Payment taken
from
my CC. 20th Aug. Their phone number just rings and rings ,and they haven`t
responded to e-mails.I may be paranoid but have a feeling about this
one!!!!

Happy to say order received 3pm today in second delivery of the day by
royal snail.(Didn`t know we had 2 deliveries a day)

Old September 3rd 04, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:05:18 +0100, "booth"
wrote:

Anyone had any dealings with Clarity IT... K ilmarnock ??? I`m waiting for
the order they say was shipped a weeek ago from Scotland.Payment taken from
my CC. 20th Aug. Their phone number just rings and rings ,and they haven`t
responded to e-mails.I may be paranoid but have a feeling about this one!!!!

I think they've been around for a fair while, trading succesfully, and
not seen any serious complaints about them from anyone about their
products or services anywhere before.

They appear to be run by people with some very 'eccentric' business
ideas though!

A while back i ordered an ADSL BT line box from them, which they did
say could take up to 14 days to dispatch, but when 2 weeks were up and
no dispatch, i gave up waiting and emailed them to cancel the order

They accepted my cancellation, but they sent me a not very nice 2 page
email back, being quite unpleasantly sarcastic as ****, slagging me
off, adding how they were just about to dispatch and it was my loss,
and summing up about how they didnt need customers like me and that I
was banned from ordering from them again!!!

I was a bit shaken by their reaction i gotta say, and I was rather
pleased to have ended up not having done business with them!