Tesco as an ISP!!

Old September 1st 04, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Tesco as an ISP!!

poster wrote:
On 1 Sep 2004 in uk.telecom.broadband, "Dave" wrote:

If so what's their newsgroups service like?? Do they include binary
groups?? Looking overall for thoughts on Tesco as an ISP, from
those who have experience of them before I commit.

Read comments from users of NTL to see what the news service is like,
as Tesco.Net is managed on behalf of Tesco by them. Apparently for
existing Tesco.net users the ADSL service has been available (as a
trial service, perhaps) but I've seen no comments from users for/
against the actual service. There may be some tesco.* groups that
you could look at if you have a dial-up account with them. Peter M.